C/W Section Library
Did you know that the Section has its own library and that unlike the National Office library you can actually borrow the books in the Section library?
Every section meeting I will bring a good selection of the hundreds of books in the library, along with the DVDs.
The contents of the C/W Section library can be found online here: http://bit.ly/CWLibrary (Note: There is a list of DVDs on the second tab of the spreadsheet). If you would like to borrow a book or DVD then please email me and we’ll sort something out.
Library policies are pretty flexible –
- You must have a current NZAC membership card to borrow
- Books are generally to be returned within 2 months, but new purchases will be expected to be returned within 1 month.
- DVDs are expected to be returned within 2 weeks.
When you are ready to return a book, email me. John Roper-Lindsay – Librarian, email@example.com, 021 395513
NOTE: – You may return books/DVDs in one of 4 ways.
1) Return them to next Section meeting.
2) Drop them off at National Office and tell whomever you speak to that they are for C/W library.
3) Drop them off at Boffa Miskell office at 4 Hazeldean Road (near Hagley Park, just off Lincoln Road), marked for “Yvonne”.
4) Email/text/phone me to arrange handover some other way
Posted By: Narina Sutherland