Top Nav


Living in New Zealand

Travel Insurance

Travel insurance for New Zealand residents who are travelling overseas.

Read More

Travel Insurance for Professional Guides

Travel Insurance for Nationally Qualified Mountain Guides who are travelling overseas for work and/or recreational purposes.

Read More

Loss of Deposits Insurance

Insurance covering the cost of your course for NZAC members resident in New Zealand who are participating in an NZAC or other instruction course or guided trip within New Zealand.

Read More

Life Insurance

Voluntary Group Life Insurance policy that covers mountaineering and climbing.

Read More

Web Design & Development by Publica