NZAC Board Election 2019
The time is finally here, to start the process of choosing our first elected Board. This is your chance to be involved at the heart of the Club and we encourage passionate individuals to consider standing.
For all the information on this process please see our dedicated webpage. Here you will find more information about the process, the responsibilities of Board members, and their required competencies.
- Candidate form and competencies published on the website. Call for candidates open – 8th April
- Call for candidates closes – 3 June
- Candidates announced in newsletter and published in The Climber – 4 July
- Election period – 4-26 July
- Announcement of new Board – 1 August
- Elected Board takes office – 1 October
- Four Board members
I call for candidates to submit their intention to stand for election to the Board using the approved candidate form, available on the website. All forms must be completed in full and returned to the General Manager no later than 5 pm on 3 June 2019.
If you have questions about becoming a Board member, please contact the President, John Palmer (email@example.com). If you have questions about the election process, please contact the General Manager, Karen Leacock (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Posted By: Karen Tait