The Accommodation Convenor is a member of CCM which meets twice a year.
The Accommodation Convenor is elected by the AGM and is therefore responsible to the wider Club membership.
- Keeping an overview of all NZAC huts and lodges. Proactively seeking and liaising with hut volunteers and wardens where necessary.
- Convening Accommodation subcommittee meetings at least twice a year.
- Attend Club Committee meetings (usually held in May and October).
- Attend the Convenors meetings (held twice a year, usually 2 months before each CCM).
- Preparation of reports/summaries for CCM and Convenors meetings
- Writing an Accommodation summary for the Annual report
- Provide input to monthly Executive Committee meetings where possible.
- The Honorary Secretary, the Honorary Treasurer and the Executive, Accommodation and Publications Conveners shall be elected for the ensuing year at the Annual General Meeting and may be re-elected annually, for a maximum period of five years.