How to Join
Membership to the New Zealand Alpine Club is renewable annually, a year from the date of joining. Categories of membership that may be purchased are as follows (NZD):
- Standard/Full - 26 years and older, but not a student
- Student/Youth - under 26 years, or a student
- Senior - 65 years and older
- Additional memberships are available for partners and siblings living at the same address, as a current primary member only. Additional members are entitled to all the same benefits, but only the primary member in a group is posted the annual NZAC Alpine Journal and quarterly 'The Climber' magazine.
Joining the New Zealand Alpine Club is very easy, and there are many ways of going about it:
- Follow this link to Join or Renew Online with Credit Card payment (Visa/MasterCard only),
New Zealand internet banking or cheque
Note: (Additional memberships cannot be purchased online at this time. Please use the options below for these)
- Join, or Renew By Mail, Fax, or Email - see contacts at the foot of this webpage
- Join, or Renew By Phone - If you have problems with the above options, give us a call at +64 (0)3 377 7595 and we can set you up over the phone.
- Join, or Renew By Visiting the National Office in Person - Call into the office on Level 2, at Unit 6, 6 Raycroft St, Waltham, Christchurch and we can join you up on the spot. Best days to catch Margaret are Monday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.
As an alternative this simple Word document can be printed and sent in:
Membership Form (Word, 31KB)
Membership rates are as listed on this webpage: Membership Rates.
Membership benefits are detailed here: Membership Benefits.