Covid-19 Level 2 Update
New Zealand (outside of Auckland) moving to Alert Level 2
New Zealand, outside of Auckland, will be moving to Alert Level 2 at 11:59pm on Tuesday 7 September.
- Face coverings are mandatory in most public venues, however you can take your mask off in venues like restaurants and cafes.
- Hospitality and event venues have a limit of 50 people indoors. Outdoor spaces can have up to 100 people.
- Recreation facilities will have a 2 metre distancing rule in place - the number of people in the facility will depend on the size.
- NZAC will be limiting the numbers in huts to help with social distancing.
- Scanning and record keeping is mandatory.
- NZAC hut/lodge bookings must be made online prior to going to a hut or lodge https://alpineclub.org.nz/huts. Unwin Lodge is to be booked via the managers at [email protected] or 0275235360. If a hut is not bookable online please send an email with your intended date/s and group participants to [email protected].
- When making a booking, in the comments section, please self declare that you do not have any signs or symptoms of cold/flu or illness.
- A list of NZAC hut/lodge group participants to be emailed to [email protected] for contact tracing purposes only.
- If you do experience any signs of colds/flu or illness with 7 days of your stay at a NZAC hut/lodge contact the club immediately 03 377 7595 or [email protected]
For more information visit https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and-updates/alert-level-2/