NZAC Annual General Meeting 2022 Friday 28th October
Come join us to celebrate the 2021/2022 year at our Annual General Meeting. We will discuss the year that was, and give a little insight into what is coming up. Of course, this is also a great chance to ask questions and tell us what you think!
- Date: Friday, 28th October, 2022 (Tonight)
- Time: 7 pm, doors open at 6.30pm
- Venue: XCHC (Exchange Christchurch), 376 Wilsons Rd, Waltham, Christchurch
- Confirmation of the minutes of the 2019 AGM
- Presentation of the President’s Report
- In Memorium
- Presentation of the Financial Report
- Appointment of the Auditor
- NZAC Volunteer of the Year Award
- General Business
- Close of the official meeting
There is parking on the street at the venue. Pizza will arrive at 6.45pm and there is a bar to purchase drinks.
The meeting will be available online via the Zoom link here
Meeting ID: 875 6235 2477
Zoom participants upon joining the meeting please mute your microphones, turn off your camera and use the chat function for any questions.
Graham Zimmerman, Piolet D’Or Recipient and President of the American Alpine Club (AAC), will join us via video link to speak on climate advocacy. Graham will share how he realized that action was needed and what he, the AAC and other advocacy groups are doing to face these challenges. He will open discussions on how the NZAC can begin to take action, our role as individuals and the role the Club can play regarding climate advocacy. A question and answer session will follow.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Ngā mihi nui,
Photo Credit: Graham Zimmerman